- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Another beautiful home presented by Mustafa Soultani and the team at Ray White Merrylands. A property with endless opportunities that only had one owner, this is a well built brick house with North facing aspects on the high side and is situated in a quiet and sought after street in Merrylands. The property is located close to schools, M4 motorway, shopping centres and public transport, properties with these attributes do not stay long on the market.
Other features include;
- Large lounge room with high ceilings, split system air-con and floor boards.
- Four large bedrooms with floorboards through-out. Master bedroom with a expanse magnitude of space also consists of an en-suite, and built-in.
- Grand sized kitchen with lots of cupboard space that flows elegantly into a formal dining area.
- Large, tiled bathroom with a separate toilet area
- Internal laundry with loads of storage space
- Fantastic design with ample privacy in the backyard
- Single lockup garage and a separate shed with a work shop bench.
- Linen press, which also provides added storage space
- Short stroll to the local shops, public and private schools
- Short drive to access M4 and public transport is within walking distances
- Granny flat potential (S.T.C.A)
Ray White Merrylands ONLINE enquiry policy -
All ONLINE enquiries received from this website require BOTH a day time phone number and email address. Incomplete enquiries will not be attended to.
"All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested persons should rely on their own enquiries."
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1 garage space and 1 off street park
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.